We will hold “The 2nd Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge” in conjunction with ICCV 2019 in Seoul, Korea. Stay tuned!
What is YouTube-VOS
YouTube-VOS is the first large-scale benchmark that supports multiple video object segmentation tasks.
- Semi-supervised Video Object Segmentation
- Video Instance Segmentation
It also has the following features.
- 4000+ high-resolution YouTube videos
- 90+ semantic categories
- 7800+ unique objects
- 190k+ high-quality manual annotations
- 340+ minutes duration
Please cite the following papers if you find our dataset is useful.
Semi-supervised video object segmentation
- Download the paper that describes the initial YouTube-VOS dataset.
- Download the paper that describes a RNN method trained on YouTube-VOS.