- “The 5th Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge” has finished and top teams have been announced! The workshop will be held in conjunction with ICCV 2023. See you in Paris!
- Due to maintainance issues of the old Codalab website, we have migrated the VOS and VIS evaluation servers of the 2019 challenge to the new codalab site. Details
What is YouTube-VOS
YouTube-VOS is the first large-scale benchmark that supports multiple video object segmentation tasks.
- Semi-supervised Video Object Segmentation
- Video Instance Segmentation
- Referring Video Object Segmentation
It also has the following features.
- 5000+ high-resolution YouTube videos
- 90+ semantic categories
- 7800+ unique objects
- 190k+ high-quality manual annotations
- 340+ minutes duration
Please cite the following papers if you find our dataset is useful.
Semi-supervised video object segmentation
- YouTube-VOS: A Large-Scale Video Object Segmentation Benchmark. arXiv 2018
- YouTube-VOS: Sequence-to-Sequence Video Object Segmentation. ECCV 2018